We are looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team as a contractor!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Able to present the development side of proposals at client pitches
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection (OWASP Top 10)
- Design and construction of APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Write technical documentation
- 5 years relevant software development experience creating business applications with relational database systems (preferably PHP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively multitask with strong attention to detail
- Team-oriented, self motivated and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
- An understanding of development technology, solution sets, and keeping up with Industry changes
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes, procedures, techniques, etc. and quickly
- A basic understanding of database design, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Facebook and google integrations and Google Analytics
- Experience using one or more project management tools (e.g. Jira,Basecamp, Assembla etc.)
- Experience using one or more wire-framing / prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Balsamic, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and adapt
We are an EU office of an international interactive agency (Kremsa Digital Inc.) in Bratislava, Slovakia. Our core competency is web/facebook/mobile development and online marketing.
Our development process is specifically tailored to industry professionals, agencies and designers. Our goals are to develop quality products at affordable prices.
Unlike other purely service companies we also own and grow a number of web properties with millions of users together with a set of unique tools/products (SaaS).
Reasons to join Kremsa Digital
- Flexibility – As long as you get your job done, we don’t really mind where you work or if you’re a night owl or a morning person.
- Great people – From introverts to extroverts, from gamers to party people, Kremsa Digital has an awesome team who will welcome you with open arms.
- Education voucher – Each year you will receive a 500 EUR education voucher you can use on any kind of education.
You will be part of a team consisting of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work and are delivering measurable results for clients. You will work on projects for big national and multi-national clients as well as in-house projects (www.Boosterberg.com, www.Fans.vote, www.LearningBee.io, etc.). You might be involved in international projects working together with colleagues from our second office located in the USA.
- 60 – 160 hours per month (Based on availability)
- Open to be on-call
- Salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
Send your application letter to HRWorld@bykd.com with the subject line: Senior Full Stack Developer and in the e-mail include the following please:
- A quick introduction, what is awesome about you and why we should hire you
- Your CV
- A code sample you’re proud of
- Your Location or the city where you live
We are looking to add an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to our dynamic team!