Job description, responsibilities, and duties
We are looking for a self-reliant project manager, who will work together with our team to deliver digital projects for US customers on time and on budget.
Our goals are to develop quality products at affordable prices.
PMs responsibility is the following:
- Build project use cases, wireframes, and technical specification
- Construct detailed project plan by breaking the use cases and wireframes down into separate tasks with resource budget, timelines, and deliverable milestones
- Control day-to-day project workflow through management of project tasks and resource allocation
- Analyze, evaluate, and forecast current project status against the established schedule
- Identify project issues early including, but not limited to, schedule slippage and /or deliverable shortfall, and ensure that the Account
- Manager is informed of issues and their impact in a timely manner
- Collaborate with PR and Marketing team
- Manage QA team to ensure quality on all deliverables
Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Tools we use:
- Jira / Assembla
- Google docs/spreadsheets
Employee perks, benefits
- Working on interesting projects for US customers with a team of professionals.
- Very open and friendly team.
- Remote work as you need.
- Additional 500 EUR education voucher that you can use on any kind of education per year.
Information about the selection process
Even the position is meant as in-house full-time we can agree on partial remote work.
Please read carefully our offer.
- your CV in English
- list of at least 3 web/online projects you managed in the past 2 years
- description of each project, your role, what was the size of the team, what were your daily tasks, what tools you used, any details you can share
- list of technologies you are familiar with
- certificates are not required but if you have some let us know
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- Language skills: English – Advanced (C1) and Slovak – Proficiency (C2)
- Figma – basic
- Axure RP – advanced
- Google Docs – advanced
- PHP – basic
- MySQL – basic
Number of years of experience: 3
Personality requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing position (project manager, account management, sales, customer service)
- experience with managing online projects based on the LAMP platform and a team of developers
- speak English perfectly and be a great communicator
- experience with writing a tech. specs and making wireframes before the project starts
- experience with resource management – assigning tasks to developers, checking the status, reporting
- you need to be very organized and detail-oriented
This position is not suitable for graduates or candidates without any digital project management skills.
We need you to be able to overlap with US timezone few days a week – which means working 12am to 8pm.
OFFERED SALARY: 2500+ €
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS
Besides your CV please provide us with a link to any kind of reference you think might be relevant to us.
SEND YOUR JOB APPLICATION TO HRWORLD@BYKD.COM OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.