We are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team as a contractor!
The Senior DevOps Engineer will work with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably. The Senior DevOps Engineer should have a background in development, operations, and full-stack implementations. You as the Senior DevOps Engineer should have been experienced also in programming in a high-level language such as PHP, Python, Node.js or other languages to script installation, configuration and provisioning. You will be providing continuous delivery solutions in a cloud environment and you should have been experienced with the core suite of tools used to manage different cloud providers.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will establish and employ Continuous Integration practices and services such as CircleCI or other CI tools. You should have been experienced in the use of configuration management automation tools such as Ansible (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems. You will employ industry Continuous Delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- 5+ years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of AWS infrastructure tools (EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with containerization-based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
We are an EU office of an international interactive agency (Kremsa Digital Inc.) in Bratislava, Slovakia. Our core competency is web/facebook/mobile development and online marketing.
Our development process is specifically tailored to industry professionals, agencies and designers. Our goals are to develop quality products at affordable prices.
Unlike other purely service companies we also own and grow a number of web properties with millions of users together with a set of unique tools/products (SaaS).
Reasons to join Kremsa Digital
- Flexibility – As long as you get your job done, we don’t really mind where you work or if you’re a night owl or a morning person.
- Great people – From introverts to extroverts, from gamers to party people, Kremsa Digital has an awesome team who will welcome you with open arms.
- Education voucher – Each year you will receive a 500 EUR education voucher you can use on any kind of education.
You will be part of a team consisting of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work and are delivering measurable results for clients. You will work on projects for big national and multi-national clients as well as in-house projects (www.boosterberg.com, www.fans.vote, www.learningbee.io, etc.). You might be involved in international projects working together with colleagues from our second office located in the USA.
- Open to work part-time and be on-call
- 60 – 80 hours per month
- Salary based on experience: 20 – 30 € per hour
- Fully Remote
Send your application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior DevOps Engineer and in the email include the following please:
- A quick introduction. Tell us your goal, what is awesome about you and why we should hire you
- Your CV
- A code sample you’re proud of
- Your Location or the city where you live
We are looking to add an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to our dynamic team!